A Household Disinfectant
Independent laboratory testing shows Doctor Dry is 15 times more effective than using Silica Gel and similar products. Independent laboratory testing shows Doctor Dry kills up to 99.9% of airborne and surface borne bacteria and mould.
To Dry Out Liquid Affected Electronic Devices
- Where applicable, dismantle device by removing backing and battery.
- Wrap Doctor Dry pads located inside Doctor Dry pack around all parts of the electronic device.
- Place all device parts inside Doctor Dry pack.
- Seal Doctor Dry pack for a minimum of 2 hours.
- After a minimum of 2 hours, remove from pack, reassemble electronic device as necessary and restart device.
- If the device does not work, dismantle device and place back in Doctor Dry pack and reseal for another 2 hours.
- Whilst testing shows Doctor Dry will restore electronic devices to working order, there may be occasions where it is unsuccessful.
To Provide Regular Maintenance & Protect From Build Up Of Moisture & Bacteria & Mould
- Place your device in a Doctor Dry pack on a regular basis when turned off.
- Reseal pack when in use and not in use.
- Used this way, Doctor Dry pads should last more than 1 month.
Learn more about our Doctor Dry products at www.doctordry.com.au